VAYU Sense is seeking a Sales & Marketing Representative to boost the roll-out of our solution. The key priorities and tasks include but are not limited to:
- Knowing and understanding the VAYU Sense Solution
- Defining the go-to-market strategy for the VAYU Sense Solution
- Selling the VAYU Sense solution to existing and new clients
- Building and maintaining a network of sources from which to identify new sales leads
- Communicating with customers and leads to identify and understand their service needs
- Maintaining detailed reports of sales activities including calls, orders, sales, lost business, and any customer or vendor relationship subjects
- Providing periodic territory sales forecasts
- Defining the marketing strategy including social media marketing
As the company is still in the start-up phase, we do expect entrepreneurial spirit that is combined with experience in the corporate world to implement more formal structures.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of API manufacturing. He/she will have gained exposure to the full API manufacturing process and its challenges. Having worked for a large corporation before the ideal candidate has an appetite to work with a start-up and define the sales and marketing strategy for our product. He/ she will exhibit an entrepreneurial mind-set and is willing to “roll-up the sleeves”. Sales & Marketing Representative Qualifications / Skills:
Sales & Marketing Representative Qualifications / Skills:
- Fluent in English and German
- Fluent in API pharma manufacturing industry specific language, terms, and terminology
- Market knowledge and customer knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
The Sales & Marketing Representative will report directly to the CEO in Munich with a very strong interaction with our Israeli entity.
The job is based in Munich, Germany and requires frequent travel to Israel and naturally to our potential customers globally.
Please send your application by e-mail to [email protected]. Your contact person is Katja Beyer.
Here you can find all information in one document: Download PDF