Join the team
Take control of your future. Become part of a highly motivated and extremely qualified German-Israeli team that has only one goal: To bring the latest achievements in AI research to our customers around the world.
We are looking for an experienced, talented Python developer to join our software and algorithm development team
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand architect requirements and provide technical solutions
- Lead code structure design
- Develop back-end components (under responsiveness and overall performance optimization)
- Test and debug programs (TDD)
- Write compelling, scalable code
- Compose technical documentation
- Implementation of security and data protection solutions
- Solid experience as Python Developer at least three years
- Experience with popular Python framework (like Django, Flask) – Must Flask
- Deep knowledge in object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Deep understanding of design patterns.
Experience with non-relational databases (MongoDB, ELK ).
- Experience with HTTP protocol like (rest, graphql).
- Experience with multithreading and multiprocessing include async
- Experience with distributed architecture, microservices, message queues, rest API, MVC (class diagram)
- Experience with git.
- Experience with GitLab, dockers, Kubernetes, and other CI \ CD with the git-flow concept
- Experience with MongoDB.
- Experience with distributed architecture, microservices, message queues, REST API
- Frontend experience: (HTML, JS,CSS, Angular8+)
- Knowledge with ML \ DL concepts and experience in developing using open source ML frameworks, such as sci-kit-learn, pandas, Keras, TensorFlow, PyTorch