Join the team
Take control of your future. Become part of a highly motivated and extremely qualified German-Israeli team that has only one goal: To bring the latest achievements in AI research to our customers around the world.
Senior back-end developer
We are looking for a senior back-end developer to lead all the SW development in our Google cloud environment.
You will be based in Munich but you will also work closely with our algorithm team in Tel Aviv. Therefore, you do not mind occasional travel to Tel Aviv.
- At least five years of microservices development in the cloud environment
- Experience with services development in GCP
- Leading architecture in the cloud environment
- Proven experience with Java development
- DevOps capabilities
- Integration with databases
Nice to Have
- Experience with Python development
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience with ELK
We are looking for an experienced, talented Python developer to join our software and algorithm development team
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand architect requirements and provide technical solutions
- Lead code structure design
- Develop back-end components (under responsiveness and overall performance optimization)
- Test and debug programs (TDD)
- Write compelling, scalable code
- Compose technical documentation
- Implementation of security and data protection solutions
- Solid experience as Python Developer at least three years
- Experience with popular Python framework (like Django, Flask) – Must Flask
- Deep knowledge in object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Deep understanding of design patterns.
Experience with non-relational databases (MongoDB, ELK ).
- Experience with HTTP protocol like (rest, graphql).
- Experience with multithreading and multiprocessing include async
- Experience with distributed architecture, microservices, message queues, rest API, MVC (class diagram)
- Experience with git.
- Experience with GitLab, dockers, Kubernetes, and other CI \ CD with the git-flow concept
- Experience with MongoDB.
- Experience with distributed architecture, microservices, message queues, REST API
- Frontend experience: (HTML, JS,CSS, Angular8+)
- Knowledge with ML \ DL concepts and experience in developing using open source ML frameworks, such as sci-kit-learn, pandas, Keras, TensorFlow, PyTorch